- Drinking water without spilling it on myself.
- Shaving my legs without cutting them open.
- Putting on mascara without poking myself in the eye.
- Moving my hands anywhere near my face without smudging my glasses.
- Speaking out loud with out stuttering.
Maybe 2013 will be my year.
This is a noble undertaking and a list that is frighteningly similar to some of my own many MANY shortcomings. But in the interest of only stealing Bailey’s idea and not ALL of her words I submit my own list of personal goals for y’know… someday (I don’t want to put too much pressure on myself by etching a hard deadline in stone). Also, my list is not made up specifically of DAILY tasks so much as repeating life events. Enjoy!
To quote my favorite philosopher and scholar: EXCELSIOR!